It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Cates and Sky were trying to get people to condemn Bernardo for his tweet re Mendy - they tried Raz and he was having none of it. They had another guest on I think it was Anichabe (ex Everton) who wouldn't play ball either. So Hinchcliffe suddenly went all PC and launched into the fact that as a white pundit with no history whatsoever of supporting diversity etc... he was deeply offended and appalled by Bernardo's tweet and took it as a personal affront - of course Cates lapped it up and Bernardo got a good shoeing. Hinchcliffe was clearly instructed by a producer who was desperate to drive an agenda and was failing miserable - he came over as both insincere and utterly spineless.
I thought Hinchcliffe was basically saying anti-racism is more important than club loyalty.

Which was a pretty ballsy thing to say to Kenny Dalglish’s daughter on live TV..

Not in all my 36 years a City fan can I remember a quality LB lol says it all we have 3 Zinchenko, Mendy & Angelino (loan) and we use our 2nd RB to fill the gap in the end YCNMIU
Not many in 45 years mate
Paul Power, Clive Wilson, Andy Hinchliffe, Terry Phelan......I suppose Kolarov was ok going forwards, but struggling after that

I thought Hinchcliffe was basically saying anti-racism is more important than club loyalty.

Which was a pretty ballsy thing to say to Kenny Dalglish’s daughter on live TV..

Clearly.. she supports a club where club loyalty comes before 39 lives... or even their memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.