COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake about it we are in a war which has nothing to do with a virus.

It's hard to explain without coming across as a tin foil hat wearer.

Everything is a rich mans trick; their is a brilliant documentary about this, that is four years old but if you watch, everything will make sense.

Did you know for instance that the gas for concentration camps were supplied by american company's. The same family that are driving operation lockstep with Bill Gates as the front man.

Keep digging and you will see. Everything connects.

what is this documentary then? I’m a non believer generally in the whole Illuminati type bodies that have connections in the highest of places in the most influential bodies Deciding the fate of our planet - however I’ll give most opinions an airing If there is tangible evidence to back it up...

I’m a fan of Bill gates and what he has and is doing with his foundations and on this and other pandemics, but sense I’m in the minority and therefore missing something which other people seem to be ITK

I hope you get the help you very clearly need

I usually find people who believe these things are obsessed with themselves. They really think the world is out to get them and that everything that affects them must be an intentional action, because their ego doesn't like the idea that sometimes 'shit just happens'. Maybe that's too hard to believe or something. Someone HAS to be at blame because its affecting their lives! I think some people feel more comfortable living, even if they wont' admit it, if they think there's a bad guy out there trying to screw them over, when life is in reality much more fucking boring. We live, some people get really rich, some don't, we fuck about, we die.

I usually find people who believe these things are obsessed with themselves. They really think the world is out to get them and that everything that affects them must be an intentional action, because their ego doesn't like the idea that sometimes 'shit just happens'. Maybe that's too hard to believe or something. Someone HAS to be at blame because its affecting their lives! I think some people feel more comfortable living, even if they wont' admit it, if they think there's a bad guy out there trying to screw them over, when life is in reality much more fucking boring. We live, some people get really rich, some don't, we fuck about, we die.

I'm not consumed by anything I can prove it, all i know is when Kennedy did hi speech he got took out!

The Tories are just a mechanism to get posh lads and lasses into power, they lost their principle the day they booted Maggie, as love her or loathe her policies, the lady did have principle and wasn’t afraid of the electorate when making a decision.

Now you may as well turn us into a direct democracy as both parties will just do what they can to get votes, the Tories being particularly weak on an actual political position, they’re the government of opinion polls.

Anyway I won’t say much more on this as it’s not the politics thread.
Maggie Thatcher was mates wifh Jimmy Saville.
I would never say she had principles.

ok, and my other point ?

' are thousands and thousands of doctors, including the ones that have died - also part of this conspiracy ?
Did any of those Doctors get taught about our bodies,Natural Immune System at medical school...and how to boost it.easily.cheaply .and Naturally.?

There is certainly precedence as they did this with Drink Driving and smoking ads, both hard hitting iirc
Yeah the smoking ads were really hard hitting.Dont smoke as it could seriously damage your health/kill you...but you can still buy fags 24/7 anywhere in the country.
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.