It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spends 3-4 days to prepare a statement to La Liga about leaving for Free and now suddenly decides he is staying and that the statement was just about "ego's". If that's true, Lionel Messi can fuck right off.

Key word being IF before some of you jump down my throat.

Call me cynical but after Messi’s camp releases a letter stating the €700m release clause no longer applies, there is a flood of stories saying Messi is staying. Yeah, right.

My back bet at 10 for him to come to City will get matched soon with all these reports saying he's staying, seems to be a daily cycle, could probably make some money off it.

Spends 3-4 days to prepare a statement to La Liga about leaving for Free and now suddenly decides he is staying and that the statement was just about "ego's". If that's true, Lionel Messi can fuck right off.

Key word being IF before some of you jump down my throat.
Who said he's staying?

What’s all his legal battle shit? Surely if push comes to shove he just buys out his remaining year and we pay him back? What’s that ? £50M?
Only if there is no 700m release clause. Laliga seem pretty sure it stands so you have to be careful. I’d love to see that contract ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.