It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only City fans can be conditioned in such a way that;

Messi meeting with his agent and lawyer for 3 hours before issuing a statement in which he categorically states La Liga are wrong regarding his contract, providing the exact wording used and telling them to keep out of his business can be overshadowed by some random no mark whispers originating with TyC, Barto’s mouthpiece.

It’s like we all have Stockholm syndrome and hang on the presses every word as soon as it’s not in City’s favour.

The statement is everything you need to know.

pits Barça using their fan accounts etc to pour water on the fire every time anything positive regarding Messi leaving is posted. It’s within minutes so you know it’s targeted.
will he stay? Who knows but I’m co ride to if he does that we’ll not be back in for him next season free or not. It’s now or never for him in my opinion.

I have the nagging feeling that when push comes to show Messi won’t push hard enough to leave. He has to say he’s leaving on camera and set out his reasons and that’s him crossing the Rubicon. I fear he’ll back down as he doesn’t want to battle Barca in court.

There is a difference between:
- messi stays because his contract says so and the club has the power so he must abide by that
- messi stays despite his contract allowing him to go so he has all the power and barca/the board are lucky to still have him

It isnt beyond comprehension that this is his true battle, not to actually leave.

Bloody mad if so.

Messi’s camp said ‘I have no idea which contract you have seen but here’s the exact wording’

La Liga can suck a fat one, they operate in dangerous waters. They are an administrator but rejected Neymar’s buyout clause, absolute cowboys.
They have to shit or get off the pot now surely ? If they’ve made their position clear it’s time to step the fuck up and apply to FIFA so he can play elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.