COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly serious. You vaccinate the ones most likely to die if they catch it - starting with the most vulnerable and. We have known for ages pretty much what that means.

Of course you need experts to deploy and fit individual vaccines to each group if we have multiple but you do not need a debate to save lives. You vaccinate them in order of likelihood to catch it and die.

Not arguing there should have been no discussion. Of course there should. But the order of priority is hardly a secret. Its self evident.
And already decided.

Screenshot_20201109_173644_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just to clarify I am NOT attacking the list or the priorities on it. Nor the people who created it as they have actual important decisions to take as a committee about deployment of these vaccines to ensure safety within age groups.

Just found it odd the way the media are treating it as some top secret list that has been revealed as if it gives kudos to them for doing so. When anyone could have predicted what it would say.

If you dont want to take the vaccine then fine, but just make sure you have your own health care insurance so you pay for your own covid care if you need it. As I certainly dont see why I as a tax payer should be paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.