Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re cranking up through the gears .. getting to are previous form can’t see why we won’t .we are a better side .
Manchester City football club will win this game of football.
Come on city. Countdown. Started always hard it never gets any easy stomach churning up to the kick off hopefully quality will prevail and beat var and the scum
We’re cranking up through the gears .. getting to are previous form can’t see why we won’t .we are a better side .
Manchester City football club will win this game of football.

Sterling----------Jesus----------Mahrez

--------KDB-----------------Foden-------

-------------------Rodri-----------------

Mendy----Laporte---Dias-----Cancelo

----------------Ederson----------------

Just think we need more width and threat from crosses so Cancelo over Walker. I can only dream of a Foden start.
Clinicality is key, some of the chances missed today were so easy and had to be converted. These lot are only good at one thing which is ball over the top counter attack. If we can stop those, we will win the game.

Prediction: 2-0 Win (Jesus and KDB to score)

Sterling----------Jesus----------Mahrez

--------KDB-----------------Foden-------

-------------------Rodri-----------------

Mendy----Laporte---Dias-----Cancelo

----------------Ederson----------------

Just think we need more width and threat from crosses so Cancelo over Walker. I can only dream of a Foden start.
Clinicality is key, some of the chances missed today were so easy and had to be converted. These lot are only good at one thing which is ball over the top counter attack. If we can stop those, we will win the game.

Prediction: 2-0 Win (Jesus and KDB to score)
Knowing Pep, no way Foden will play, Gundog will and Walker will be RB. I would have Cancelo at LB

For me
Ederson
Walker
Cancelo
Laporte
Diaz
Rodri
Dinho
KDB
Foden
Jesus
Sterling

I don't mind losing, but not to UTd, their comebacks recently have been due to opposition errors and dodgy decisions...they dont do much apart from the oily maggot Penades who has 3 goes at a penalty...
Kick and rush that's it..the way we have lost against this lot is laughable...
Pep has to take this more seriously..could really do with Aguero because they cant really handle him but Foden Kev, Sterling, Gabby should be enough..

Our record against United was awful last season, with three defeats and only one win. Their style of counter attacking football is one we struggle with, but surely Guardiola must have learnt his lesson. He really shouldn’t be getting outwitted by someone like Solsjkaer.

I do fear that he’ll stubbornly stick to his guns though, and we’ll see another game where we dominate possession but don’t take our chances, and get punished on the counter.

I’m sure we’ll stick with 4-3-3, but part of me hopes we’ll try something different. Try and invite them onto us for a change, and hit them on the counter.

Maybe a 3-4-1-2 with De Bruyne higher up the pitch where he can cause more damage? Something like this:

Ederson

Stones
Dias
Laporte

Walker
Gundogan
Rodri
Cancelo/Mendy

De Bruyne

Sterling/Mahrez
Jesus

I’m probably over thinking this, aren’t I?

Most interesting Manchester derby for a while this, given that I suspect both of our seasons turn on this game. I still think we are better than them when we need to be, but they're looking better than they have since Baconface left and we...well truth be told I don't know where we are at so we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.