"No wonder this country is f**ked"

You got me thinking with that statement.
In all the years I've lived in Oz I've never heard an Australian calling this country shit.

Never realised that before.
I’ve heard a lot of them woman about the crazy taxes and the ‘Abo’s but that’s about it

Very true but I mean from what I remember from adults and how they behaved back then.

Now everything is politics mad.
Its only politics mad if you spend your life on twitter etc etc. If you don't then politics passes you by. My news is still in 30 minute a day bites. Thats enough for anyone.

Unless you want more news. Quite why you would escapes me but that's your choice young Ban.

I grew up in the late 60's/ early 70's. I remember fuck all about any optimism etc but I do remember stuff that affected me...like the power cuts, Queens jubilee etc etc.

Its only politics mad if you spend your life on twitter etc etc. If you don't then politics passes you by. My news is still in 30 minute a day bites. Thats enough for anyone.

Unless you want more news. Quite why you would escapes me but that's your choice young Ban.

I grew up in the late 60's/ early 70's. I remember fuck all about any optimism etc but I do remember stuff that affected me...like the power cuts, Queens jubilee etc etc.
This is my only internet platform other than YouTube I spend much time on, and YouTube it’s most travel stuff I watch.

Suppose who you hang around with but in my view adults talk politics generally out and about far more than the 90’s and 00’s.

Even in my office people argued over Labour vs Tory recently.

This is my only internet platform other than YouTube I spend much time on, and YouTube it’s most travel stuff I watch.

Suppose who you hang around with but in my view adults talk politics generally out and about far more than the 90’s and 00’s.

Even in my office people argued over Labour vs Tory recently.
It was always the rule with me and my mates, never talk about politics. Everything else is fair game. If I sat in an office all day and someone started to talk about politics they would have a staple in their forehead. Repeatedly.

It was always the rule with me and my mates, never talk about politics. Everything else is fair game. If I sat in an office all day and someone started to talk about politics they would have a staple in their forehead. Repeatedly.
I’m not going to disagree with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.