#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he still played some telling passes last night.
Hopefully will sign this new contract offer and tie him to the club over the next 5 years.

Another poor game by his standards and once again Pep drops a bollock by not giving him less game time and giving Foden a piss taking 2 minutes.Fucking ridiculous !!

Foden for Kev would have been a good move with 20 mins to go.

Won the game comfortably and Pep's still dropping bollocks.

You’ve never been GOAT managers so you aren’t equipped to understand. Know your place, you hairy-arsed plebs.

He has not carried the team in his back at any point this season. Has had good key moments. But a ton of frustrating moments too.

I'm not a fan of the constant whining and spreading his arms. But what I most dislike about what I'm seeing from him lately is how he doesn't apologise to teammates when he makes a mistake. That's just poor behavior.
I see where you're coming from but I think he's that type who gets more frustrated by himself. He does seem generally 'whiny' at times but it's clear he also hold himself to very high standards and gets as frustrated by himself as as he does the team.

The most important thing though is that he still works his arse off without the ball pressing and tracking back and though that should be a given you would be surprised at the amount of top players who feel the rest of the team should work for them to allow them to flourish.

Never stopped working, in my opinion he feeds off the efforts of his teammates - when they don't make the runs or match his efforts he tries to do too much and looks a little off. Back to his best with the lineup of our midfield today.

Another goal and assist for our Kev then. My Captain, my leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.