Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was concerned every time he was on the ball. Very similar feeling as to when I was at Barca at home and away when Messi tore us a new one. He has proven he needs half an inch before hes smashed it in the top corner.

We simply have to buy him.

He’s a freak of nature. Everyone looked like kids in comparison. He will run riot in this league.

Anyone want to have a guess at how many assists Eddie would get aiming his long punt to Harlaand every year ?

That alone is a frightening though for other teams

Excuse me, 'long punt' !

Eddie hits precision long passes not long punts !

But yeah it would make every team very wary. Playing a high line against us with Erling in the team would probably not end well for the opposition.

I think he ends up here in the summer spanish clubs now moving away from him. He'll end up at City. Chelsea now putting out that thier going for Lukaku so who does that leave to challenge us for him.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

This signing could move quickly after next week’s encounter (hopefully with us going through) but I don’t see anything being made public officially while we’re still up for the UCL, FA Cup or Carabao so not to distract our players. A patience game, knowing the rumors from every corner will keep floating around.
The window is not open for ages , nothing is going to be made public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.