Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does the PCR test time start from when you take the test or when you get the results. Am on Spikes Fri-Sun. Can book a test near me at 0905 on Thursday will this be okay. Cheers

This thread needs a good clean up with people talking tickets / covid testing/how many tickets they think are left/ how many they think corporate's have got.
Basically just guessing
Exactly what’s the point In guessing causing more confusion

On that basis, less than half the allocation left and it's only 12 o'clock. I'm in the CL scheme with 12,000 points. I'm expecting to have no chance.

On that basis, less than half the allocation left and it's only 12 o'clock. I'm in the CL scheme with 12,000 points. I'm expecting to have no chance.
You're assuming all tickets have been released on the planner. They almost certainly haven't - as an example the stand to the left of our goal has no tickets showing, no chance they have all sold so if they are part of our allocation they are still to be added.

They could be saved for uefas ballot though

Last edited:
Does the PCR test time start from when you take the test or when you get the results. Am on Spikes Fri-Sun. Can book a test near me at 0905 on Thursday will this be okay. Cheers
I think it's from when you take your test, though don't hold me to that! Should be fine as long you get your results before your flight. I'm booking mine on Wednesday AM before I fly out on Friday just to be safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.