Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm going with these for ease more than anything. Package set up specific to this trip, covers journey out and back. Supporters club have advertised this
Cheers...jeez lots of steps in that process to keep up with. I'm pretty sure most of that is not explained on the club website

Based on the posts regarding tests, I'm taking my passport, proof of negative test and will be standing outside the stadium before the game, trying to get the attention of club staff.

THERE IS NO WAY EVERYONE WITH A TICKET WILL MAKE IT TO THE GROUND :O

ps ... I hope I'm wrong, don't want to wish bad on anyone, but if I believe the above it gives me a (little)hope of getting in, right until the last minute :O

I'm in the scheme, but only have 12,000 points. The cut off before those not in the scheme can buy is 14,500. If it goes below that, there will be a stampede as the number of those eligible goes up. Presumably, the small slices of eligible fans will become bigger.
They'll announce new criteria but it will still be on the condition of being on the CL scheme until it's gone to 0, then it will go to any Seasoncard holders (if it gets that far).

We're yet to see much of a stampede.

200 or so were sold between 9-11am, and assuming this number will increase between each window as more seasoncard holders become eligible.. Back of fag packet estimates?????

11-1pm 250
1-3pm 300
3-5pm 350
5pm 400

1300 tickets(ish) sold today maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.