Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just registered my wife "for free" but her profile doesn't include a supporter number. It's showing as blank. Without that it's not possible to add her to F&F - just tried it and it says she needs a ticket account. I assume that means paying for a Matchday Citizens Membership.
Not worth it for me - she'll only use the SC once or twice a season when our son can't make it.
City seem to be making things as awkward as they possibly can.

Managed to sort this eventually. For info to anyone else who has struggled with it, I had Mrs Bill logged on to the tickets section on her phone. It then brought up the customer number (it doesn't show on the Profile page). I then logged on to M Account on my laptop separately for both me & our son & was able to add her as F&F for both without having to purchase a Cityzen Membership for her.

Hope this helps any other Blues who may be tearing their hair out and thanks to @citizen81 for your help !

Managed to sort this eventually. For info to anyone else who has struggled with it, I had Mrs Bill logged on to the tickets section on her phone. It then brought up the customer number (it doesn't show on the Profile page). I then logged on to M Account on my laptop separately for both me & our son & was able to add her as F&F for both without having to purchase a Cityzen Membership for her.

Hope this helps any other Blues who may be tearing their hair out and thanks to @citizen81 for your help !
How did you register her in the first place? Struggling to get a customer number for a friend who often takes a spare ticket off me.

I've got a season ticket and sometimes I take my kids to the game. I used to be able to ring supporter services for these games and move my seat to get seats together with my kids. Just rang them to try and do this for the Norwich game and was told that you are not allowed to move your seat anymore and that I would have to put my seat on ticket exchange and buy a new ticket to sit with my kids. The person I spoke to didn't sound like they had a clue as they had to keep going away and asking someone else everything I asked them. Does anyone know if this is correct, as if so my kids won't be going this season?
I had exactly the same experience. It took me 3 days to get a ticket for my son. In the end I had to buy him the seat next but 1 to mine and I’ll swap seats with the chap next to me. It was ridiculous though and most people won’t have an available seat so close to them. I was told the club were sorting something out regarding relocating seats for individual games but I won’t hold my breath.

That's fair enough. But I was specifically responding to the suggestion that people may own an expensive smartphone but aren't happy about having it with them in a busy matchday environment due to potential pickpockets or muggers, not to those that would rather not embrace the technology at all.

I know mate. I was just joking. My point was some people will not be happy, no matter what you do.

I had exactly the same experience. It took me 3 days to get a ticket for my son. In the end I had to buy him the seat next but 1 to mine and I’ll swap seats with the chap next to me. It was ridiculous though and most people won’t have an available seat so close to them. I was told the club were sorting something out regarding relocating seats for individual games but I won’t hold my breath.

It used to be easy, supporter services just used to sort it. I think the person I spoke to today would have struggled telling me what their name was, everything I asked was greeted with "not sure about that, let me just check for you". That's why I wanted to see if I just got someone who didn't know what they were doing or if the club have changed things.

I probably wouldn't have bothered with my SC this year if I had known, I would have been better off just getting a Cityzens card for this season.

How did you register her in the first place? Struggling to get a customer number for a friend who often takes a spare ticket off me.

@cityzen81 pointed me in the right direction. Basically, go to ticket page but don't log on. Go to the bottom of the page where it says "Register for free". That will allow you to do it. Then follow what I said in my previous post to get the supporter number & then add to F&F. It's a bit of a faff but then again so is most of the OS.

I’m afraid we shall have to agree to differ on this because we’ve sung both versions both home and away. :-)

I have only missed about 8 away games in the last 11 years and I seriously do not remember it

My lad however says he heard it a few times.

Shame as it is a rag song

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.