Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally said how I know — Sam Lee. He knows his stuff. Maybe he’s wrong, but I certainly don’t think he’s far off.

People here were saying we would never buy a 100M player not long ago. We could be getting two in one window
You don’t think he’s far off because you want to believe him. How does he know anything about this transfer or any other? He doesn’t. He baits people in, then when he hears something when it’s almost public knowledge he tweets it again.

And precisely, everyone knew we wouldn’t sign anyone for £100m and we did. Now everyone thinks Sam Lee is right…

Boot companies don't pay people's wages, it's a schoolboy myth.

Juventus' accounts are public and Agnelli has disclosed his salary. The Fiat factory protested because Exor came up with ways to give Juventus more money before giving them a pay rise. Exor paid for it, Agnelli's family business, not Nike.
I was refering to summat i posted earlier,regards his €950k a week.
I mentioned that it looked like they included what he gets from Nike.
Maybe i worded it wrong.

Not wanting / wanting ronaldo doesnt make you a proper fan and don't even start with that nonsense
Fandom aside, his off field controversy doesn't really make him that desirable does it, so naturally it puts people off, and at 36, he's wanting to come to City as a get out card from Juve. That's the reality of the situation here.

Oh that's OK then.
I'm off to get my Ronaldo tattoo.

Ever though of giving motivational speeches?
I have actually but with rather mixed success. Not an ideal situation I know. But I would rather take a chance with him then go into the season without a top class stricker.

Did you vote with your feet when we signed Cole? Tevez? Schmeichel?

Shaves his chest? Don’t give a stuff if Grealish waxes his arse if it meant he turned out matching winning performances and goals for us.

Christ
I detested Schmeichel for us, I called him a rag twat everytime he played for us.
Andy Cole did ok for us, he still had it in him to score goals albeit he was at the end of his career, and he wasn't on a Kings ransom.
Tevez left the rags, was on loan as they didn't sign him and we snapped him up, was a double wammy as we got a quality player and it was two fingers up to the rags.
Ronaldo wants one last big payday and he can get fucked if he thinks we're giving it him.

Is that enough!?

Christ.

Fandom aside, his off field controversy doesn't really make him that desirable does it, so naturally it puts people off, and at 36, he's coming to City as a get out card from Juve. That's the reality of the situation here.
Of course mate I agree I don't necessarily want him. Took an issue with people declaring others to be "unproper fifa boys" because they might want him for practical reasons. If you don't want him that's fine just don't be a twat about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.