Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What off field controversies? I only know of orgies he organised with several Man U players when he was here. I dare say Walker and Foden will be extremely pleased lol.
A simple Google search can help you my friend. It's too late for me to indulge in Ronaldo swerving cases

Mendes is going to engineer a swap deal just can see it happening reckon it will be Bernardo to Juve, Ronaldo to us. Mendes is still in Manchester as well.

What off field controversies? I only know of orgies he organised with several Man U players when he was here. I dare say Walker and Foden will be extremely pleased lol.

He is accused of raping a woman in Las Vegas and Rui Pinto, the hacker, released some documents which were supposedly notes made by his law firm, in which he describes her telling him to stop, but him not stopping.

Anyone that thinks we're giving Juventus anything is taking the piss and can be ignored.

The are desperate to offload his wages, would likely give him away for nearly 0, and if somoene gave them the €25m remaining of his amortised transfer fee they would send 100 cases of Champagne over with him.

Gabriel Jesus? A player we value at 80m+? Fuck off.
Yeah thats what I was thinking too..They are desperate to offload him and hopefully we make good use of it. His wages need to be lower also though...

Mendes is going to engineer a swap deal just can see it happening reckon it will be Bernardo to Juve, Ronaldo to us. Mendes is still in Manchester as well.

Nah no chance of Ronaldo coming to us. Mendes clearly here for Bernardo.

He always gets it done. And people fear Raiola...

I think we'll get Kane over the line and United will respond by making a last minute move for Ronaldo. Ed Woodward has fantasised over bringing Ronaldo back to Old Trafford ever since he became CEO and it would be for him a big stroke of ego to get it done as his parting gift.

I'd rather have Kane than Ronaldo but I'm also not that fussed about Kane right now in the sense we can wait a year and pick up Haaland for less and get a decade out of.

Yes be great as a centre forward for two years. Bring it in. More exciting than Kane for me.
I don't know how we are going to manage the defensive side of the game with him + Pep hopefully is fine with his transfer.

Even if we don’t end up with Ronaldo, it should give the club some perspective about that craziness that would be paying the Levy numbers. Like someone said earlier, the bald man is allowed to ask for whatever he wants; it’s up to us to be sensible about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.