Harry Kane

If he was really that determined to leave he’d have handed in a transfer request and not bothered turning up to training. He just wasn’t committed.

I think too many people here and in the media are giving him too much leeway on this.

this isn’t true. It’s clear he wanted to leave.
It’s also clear he stupidly had signed a water tight contract.

so he wanted to leave but wasn’t intelligent to realise he couldn’t. Let this be a lesson to footballers-don’t hire family members to handle your affairs.

If only money it works like that

Not sure if this applied here. A few weeks back it looked like those opposed to signing Kane would outstrip people wanting him. For a variety of reasons he was not a very popular choice only when the sand was slipping quickly through the opening did more warm to the transfer and probably out of desperation. Very few tears will be shed as a result of this transfer breaking down. My view is that it may end up being a blessing in disguise.
we still need a top striker

820k a week for Haaland reported..34 million for his agent reported..if true, this is totally obscene..wait until Covid Epsilon strikes. Footy will not sustain this much longer, like everything in life there are cycles, and I await parasites like Raiola, Levy getting screwed.
As for Harry. If he does not join we will never know why. Maybe Levy wanted more money, maybe Harry had a medical and his ankles had osteoarthritis.
We are City,be proud,had enough trophies for my lifetime, but will support the Blues whoever is CF, whoever is the manager and even Mendy at LB.

I don't think Kane will break Shearer's record at Spurs, he hasn't got many years left in him IMO.

So help me because I get this feeling and I am not sure if it's true or not. Why does it seem as though we have issues getting Tier 1 transfers over the line? We've had some tier 1 players over the years, but most of them were not considered such at the time of their signing. It seems as though signing bonafide superstars has always been something we have issues seeing through to the end. Am I wrong? Do we just do a better job at saying "no" to unreal prices? Do superstars fear the expectations of Pep? Is it us? The weather? I am also open to it just being my own frustration with seeing so many top tier players linked with us, only to see the same cycle of "staying another year" or ending up with United or Chelsea. I am well aware this could just be in my head. It's not like we don't have the funds, facilities, or status. So what is it?

We are poor at signing tier 1 players because we will only do it if it makes sense from a football and finance point of view. Barcelona are much better at landing their targets I notice. Look where it has got them.

I bet his Agent Brother is gutted. No bonus or top of the range new Porsche for him.

As they say, never employ a family member or friend to do a job for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.