Harry Kane

I voted No as I wanted Haaland. The fees for Haaland are just stupid so that ship has sailed aswell. Instead of splashing stupid money on a one season wonder from Fiorentina we should be scouting young talent for proper amounts not 80 mill upwards.

I hope spurs really does not get their hands even on a Carabao trophy next 10 years. if we can stop it directly even better.

Kane made his bed with that long term contract and relying on he said, she said type of gentleman agreements...

820k a week for Haaland reported..34 million for his agent reported..if true, this is totally obscene..wait until Covid Epsilon strikes. Footy will not sustain this much longer, like everything in life there are cycles, and I await parasites like Raiola, Levy getting screwed.
As for Harry. If he does not join we will never know why. Maybe Levy wanted more money, maybe Harry had a medical and his ankles had osteoarthritis.
We are City,be proud,had enough trophies for my lifetime, but will support the Blues whoever is CF, whoever is the manager and even Mendy at LB.
I was with you 100% right upuntil the very end of that post.

Yep. For years Charles Buchan's Football Monthly (anyone remember that?) was offering a prize of – I think – several thousand pounds to any forward who could break that record.
I read about in a book I had as a kid. 100 greatest sportsmen or some such. "Give it to Dixie!"

I have not heard of Charlie Buchan nor the prize. Cheers for the info.

Wtf. Had a morning of bloody zoom meetings and now this news. I suspected this would happen and tbh I’m a little worried. What I do know is we have the best manager in the world and I back us to beat anyone on our day.

I trust there’s a plan B, it’s going to bean interesting few days.

Our plan B is backing what we've already got!!

Banter about Gerrard aside, Kane would fucking kill for a league cup medal let alone two FA cup medals and three league cup medals. If he stays at Spurs and doesn't win anything, which now looks likely, I can't think of a single player of his standard without a medal to show for it.
The last England Captain to win nothing at all in their career was Gerry Francis by my reckoning, back in the seventies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.