Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this will come off but if it does we must remember that one of his great qualities is taking care of his body through discipline and work, from what he eats to how he lives this guy dedicates his existence to being a top sportsman. This is no ordinary 36 year old.

Don't give a shit who he played for before - If he does sign it will be a marketing dream for the club and I have no doubt we would be adding at least 20-25 goals per season. Interesting stuff although I'm not sure if it's true - happy either way.

He's not kicked a ball for United for 12 years. Real Madrid are, and always were, his club and he was pretty much using that lot as a stepping stone en route to Madrid, often making overtures towards them while at United. Sure, I hated the fucker as much as anyone when he played for them but this notion that he'll always be synonymous with United above all else is bollocks mate. If he's making noises about wanting to come to us then that tells me that he couldn't give 2 shits what United fans think. And neither do I so deal me in!

I get what your saying mate, but I just can’t do it. Can’t stand him

embarassing thread tbh. Guardiola never liked cr, and always went out of his way to put messi above him, even well after he left barcelona, theres countless videos documenting it. Also ronaldo is super old, his style of play doesnt fit with pep and would destroy the dressing room. Its not happening, not with guardiola, he would resign the day after

Perhaps all the 'Ronaldo to City' stories weren't bullshit after all. A few sources came out & said the interest & negotiations were real, & that City's hierarchy would prefer Ronaldo for a season with a 12 month option, which would give us the time & scope to enter the Haaland & Mbappé circuses next summer.

Ronaldo would hopefully give us the goals we needed whilst Torres & Delap get unpressurised game time to develop. Earlier I said Kane should shit or get off his potty, & it seems he's got off his potty to preserve his Spurs legacy. If Spurs meant that much to him, then good luck to them both...

Onwards & hopefully upwards the Sky Blues.....
Mbappe .....no thanks!

embarassing thread tbh. Guardiola never liked cr, and always went out of his way to put messi above him, even well after he left barcelona, theres countless videos documenting it. Also ronaldo is super old, his style of play doesnt fit with pep and would destroy the dressing room. Its not happening, not with guardiola, he would resign the day after
Aye, OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.