Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine he is a lady, and she was once married to your father for a short period of time. then she left your father to marry a Spanish bloke (Miguel), and they spent a long time together, having a right old time. then she moved in with a bit of a shady italian guy (Roberto).

one day you hear that she is interested in getting together with you. let's, for a second, say you get with her. in conversation with your family and friends would she be described as Miguel's ex-wife, or Roberto's ex-wife?

no; she would be "your dads ex-wife" ... "you are fucking your dads ex-wife" thats how it will be seen. and i dont want to fuck my dads ex-wife (metaphorically).
When he retires do you think he will be remembered for his time at united or madrid. Everyone will consider him a madrid legend. He basically used united to get to madrid.

What's funny is those who say they don't want him, for whatever reason, will all be cheering each goal he scores. And those saying they're done whilst he's here, won't be done. They'll watch us, still go and they too will cheer each goal and get excited about each comp we progress in with his contribution.

He scored past them for Madrid and celebrated.

they need to realise the love fest was only one way.

they’re like some needy ex girlfriend, camped outside her former lovers family home, whilst he opens presents with his new wife and kids on Xmas day.
Yes 2 legs in 2013 he scored in both legs,Madrid went through 3-2.

imagine he is a lady, and she was once married to your father for a short period of time. then she left your father to marry a Spanish bloke (Miguel), and they spent a long time together, having a right old time. then she moved in with a bit of a shady italian guy (Roberto).

one day you hear that she is interested in getting together with you. let's, for a second, say you get with her. in conversation with your family and friends would she be described as Miguel's ex-wife, or Roberto's ex-wife?

no; she would be "your dads ex-wife" ... "you are fucking your dads ex-wife" thats how it will be seen. and i dont want to fuck my dads ex-wife (metaphorically).
there’s a category for that in every adult site and don’t tell me you haven’t watched it from your anal-ogy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.