Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this happening. Only cause Pep tends to not like working with players that have big egos look at Eto or Ibra. But we have to see what happens :)

Never wanted Kane mine was a no vote, feel dirty saying it but undecided on Ronaldo. Cheaper option for a season or two who would score plenty, but it's Ronaldo, would love to see a vote on here, think it would be a spilt vote.
Well you got the vote - I'm personally surprised how one sided it is currently.
I've voted no - but that's with my heart.
I'd hate to see him in Blue. It's not the days of Denis Law, lending out Maine Road, Manchester football fans going to both grounds - those days are gone.
There is no way to disconnect him from them lot - I didn't like it when we were basement bargain shopping for their cast offs when it was Schmeichel and Cole (not that I'm suggesting he's a cast off).
In case anyone is in doubt, it's a no for me

Serie A top scorer

EURO top scorer

Brilliant in the air

Excellent at penalties

Most marketable player in the world

How could anyone say no?
The people who want the...

'Look at me i'm the biggest blue' award.

Same cunts who take out all the red skittles I bet.

Pep put Messi ahead of everyone, so I guess he doesn't like the rest of our squad already. Ronaldo will be in good company.

imagine folding like a cheap tent for a 2 day silly season prospect of overpaying for an old has been rag b

A thousand times no. What is the matter with people. He's 36 and ex red. Stupid idea.
He’s more athletic and is faster at 36 than Kane is at 28, and he’s still a better player than Kane will ever be.

He also fucked the Rags off.

We used to sing a song about Tevez then we signed him and loved him. Schmiechel, Law, Kanchelskis, Kidd…

As much as I think this would be a great fallback after the Kane fiasco unfortunately this won’t be happening either. Business is now complete for this window. Pep will confirm this in his next press conference. Sorry.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.