Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone remind correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time city actually got a player for far less than was quoted?

-Sane
-KDB
-Laporte
-Dias
-Walker
-Rodri
-Grealish

Seems like we posture for months but ended up paying the original fee quoted or very close to it.

Only one I can remember being a semi bargain was Bernie which was kind of out of left field...
Omar needs a one to one with Marina at Chelsea.

training day1: Marina to Omar: you rock and pay the fucking money. Why? Because you fucking can….

training day2: Omar you remember what I said yesterday? Yes start with low balling and piss around for a month and I pay 10% over the initial quoted price right?

This all day. We’d recoup it in no time with the commercial side.

I think Ronaldo would get a fucking ton of goals for us, probably more than Kane, and we were apparently prepared to pay about £120m for him!

Just fucking get Ronaldo signed!
Yes correct we'd definetly get our money through signing him and he'd definetly score plenty, Hope we don't miss out on him through stubbornness.

let's be brutally honest here - we don't have any more bluffs to tell. this is the price you pay for spending the entire window on one player without preparing a contingency plan. no one is buying the "we are happy with our squad" narrative - you are not, or you wouldn't be chasing two strikers. 25m is the price you pay for not preparing an alternative earlier in the window - i'm sorry, it just is.
Then the price is us saving 125 million

We get the 36-year-old slimeball for £25m when they get 24-year-old Jesus. What are they buying Gabby with? Cornettos? He's being offered to us to cut their losses. We haven't gone for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.