Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the figures mentioned, would it be an impossibility that the scum put in a late bid?

Everything being agreed with us and then him making a u turn would be worst case scenario.

erm no

get someone in who's younger and not just wanting a final pay out.
If the reports are true that he will take a 50% pay cut, he's not just 'wanting a final pay out' is he? He could sit at Juve and get that.
Just think of the twats who have done that to City (Wayne Bridge being the best example I can come up with right now) and then compare them with Christiano Ronaldo?

Like I said it's a panic signing. The guy is pushing 37 ffs. I know the bedwetters are all shitting themselves on here that we don't have a striker and the possibility of us not winning the league every season is terrifying for them so I can see why they would take anyone at this point but it's a ridiculous signing. He and his agent want one last pay day and we should not be offering it. Go with what we have got even if we don't win the league and revaluate next summer to see what's available.
41 goals last season such a panic signing. Scored more last season than Aguero has ever managed in a season I think.

Over land and sea, AND STRETFORD
Ronaldo.jpg

Keep em coming...

Lp7vaJW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.