Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said it's a panic signing. The guy is pushing 37 ffs. I know the bedwetters are all shitting themselves on here that we don't have a striker and the possibility of us not winning the league every season is terrifying for them so I can see why they would take anyone at this point but it's a ridiculous signing. He and his agent want one last pay day and we should not be offering it. Go with what we have got even if we don't win the league and revaluate next summer to see what's available.
See what's available yea there's going to be loads of class strikers popping up next year

Why would you want to make PSG stronger?
It seems Ronaldo is leaving Juve, and only us and them can afford the wages. I’d rather him there than see that greasy **** in a City shirt taking all the FKs, standing there like a baboon before blazing the ball over, seeing KDB roll his eyes

your aware its a team game right?
I am

Last two seasons have been our best chances and we've f'd them up.
I agree. Our best chances, so far.

I bet your the type who wears half and half scarfs.
Ummm... where the fuck did you get that from?
I bet you're the type who watches Love Island with a finger up your bum.
You see how easy it is to make up completely unrelated gibberish?

And yeah you are right, he will be. BUT we'd be investing in a younger player where we can get a lot more from rather than a 36 year old
But I was replying to you saying it would piss off the young players.
Now you are pivoting to a completely different argument.

How would signing Ronaldo upset our young players exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.