Kylian Mbappé

Not always, but what I mean is that if they ever get an ambitious "megastar" or "megastar to be" player then ultimately they'll always be challenged in keeping them for too long.

As opposed to City, which goes back to my original question. As that seems to be a problem we've largely avoided outside of a couple players wanting to go back to their home countries.
Yeah I think they will, other than an implosion last year the french league is a joke. I think its pretty fair to say they will wipe the floor with everyone for the next decade domestically and whilst big wages keeps people happy there is going to be the want to move on and be recognised outside of that.

We have always had a very competive squad, in the best league, with good managers and fighting for trophies. I think we have done very well to keep the players we have had, players just seem to like it here. Even the ones you don't expect like Aguero and Dave!

French league is a big problem for PSG in long term. It is just piss weak.

Their strongest rivals would struggle to make top4 in PL, Serie A and La Liga. In France they easily take 2nd, 3rd, 4th and then they rarely can make investments to get stronger in the summer, I mean they keep selling off /losing their best players regularly Lille, Lyon, Monaco which is not the case for our rivals in PL.

Time to put a bid in for him, PSG have finally realized he wants out, and they want some of the money back they paid for him, but just as important is why have Real put a bid in for a player that they have been telling us for years, wants them and is available on a free next season? Why is the media so intent that we take some has been called Ronaldo when one of the best players in the world is available?
I do think Mbappe will still go to Real but in the mean time we can make Tebas squirm and pay though the nose, a £150 million bid should start the blood boiling :)

If You were the chairman of the PSG will You sell Mbappe now or try to win UCL with him at then let him leave on free?

He's going to Real Madrid, and PSG will be fools not to let him go now cause he can walk for free next year!

If I was Real I would walk away. He'll sign a pre-contract in Jan and join for nothing in July.
I know PSG don't have to balance their books like some clubs(!!!) but turning down £150m is madness.

Time to put a bid in for him, PSG have finally realized he wants out, and they want some of the money back they paid for him, but just as important is why have Real put a bid in for a player that they have been telling us for years, wants them and is available on a free next season? Why is the media so intent that we take some has been called Ronaldo when one of the best players in the world is available?
I do think Mbappe will still go to Real but in the mean time we can make Tebas squirm and pay though the nose, a £150 million bid should start the blood boiling :)
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't already.
There was talk earlier in the week that a PL team had enquired about him, then all of a sudden RM are bidding crazy money for him.
Something must have spooked them because if they are convinced he wants to go there, why not just wait until next season to get him for nothing?

If I was Real I would walk away. He'll sign a pre-contract in Jan and join for nothing in July.
I know PSG don't have to balance their books like some clubs(!!!) but turning down £150m is madness.
Nearly as mad as offering £150m for a guy with only a year left on his contract, who only has eyes for you. There’s something very dodgy about this offer.

Nearly as mad as offering £150m for a guy with only a year left on his contract, who only has eyes for you. There’s something very dodgy about this offer.
By George I have to say your right not really thought of it that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.