It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that not then a huge waste of time if we never serious about getting Kane? The chairman said in his interview we were going to replace Sergio with a world class forward and our summer targets had been identified yet we realistically done
Nothing on the striker front!?! There must have been another on the list or you should be prepared to do the £150m if required? We have the cash, relaxation again of FFP, and the rest of the premier league and Europe would have shit their pants if we got him? Now all I hear is no striker and people who support other clubs getting excited we haven’t done what we were allegedly going to do to dominate again!
We tried, and couldn’t get Kane, now what people are asking for is’t replacing Aguero with a world class forward, except them that still think Haaland is moving this summer, what people want now is to replace Aguero with any old stopgap. That we won’t do when what we have is better.

I have to say I don't think I will ever watch the Chairman's end of season address again and take it seriously.

Always found him uplifting and inspiring but last seasons is looking very cheesy and misleading.
It has to be admitted that his credibility and trust among many fans has taken a major hit since the ESL fiasco and then his end of season interview

We tried, and couldn’t get Kane, now what people are asking for is’t replacing Aguero with a world class forward, except them that still think Haaland is moving this summer, what people want now is to replace Aguero with any old stopgap. That we won’t do when what we have is better.
Absolutely - we tried and Khaldoon would have expected us to be successful - but why the fuck do fans want us to be fucked about by that **** Levy

And who the fuck is calling Khaldoon a liar? If Kane could not be delivered and Haaland is not available at this time - that does not make a liar out of Khaldoon - who the fuck should we be buying?

Better to get a top player in when one is available - not just some 'make do' to appease the needy

We managed to get no where near kane and see psg get messi
Think some serious questions will be being asked
We truly fucked up this window
That's not me being entitled either, that's the top dogs talking big and failing to deliver
If you look at sanchez, koulibaly, jorginho, kane and messi We really do struggle to pull off these big deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.