United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no chance, absolutely no chance that Newcastle will get anything against the rags. Alty man will ensure a demolition job for his blue-eyed boys - 5 or 6 with no reply.

Hand picked game from after the 3 game international break like ours was! Love to know who sits in the room and picks these games fixtures and no they are not picked through a computer randomly!

Saturdays game should be a win for the rags,but you know the way these things have a habit of biting you on the arse especially with the whole over the top build up and anticipation of ronaldo’s return,Newcastle could get turned over by 4-5 but just get that feeling this could end in a draw or better still a defeat for the rags ...

Let's see if they're still wanking when he's got young Premier League footballers running rings around him and defenders have the **** in their pockets.

Calling it now. Hell have 5 goals in 30 games and be shipped out to the MLS next year.
I'm with you on this one.

The Ronaldo second coming will fizzle out with a whimper.

Unfortunately, they'll be no outcry or hysterics from our unbiased broadcasting media. They'll simply brush it under the carpet like every other big name player that have underperformed at the swamp over the past eight years.

Historic VAR investigation say's strip the titles
MANCHESTER%20UTD%20V%20TOTTENHAM%20THE%20BALL%20GOES%20PASSED%20ROY%20CARROLL%20AND%20OVER%20THE%20LINE

image.jpg

nani+dive.gif

FrightenedFoolishDeviltasmanian-max-1mb.gif
Come on mate - all of them absolute stone Waller's and no goals........... :-)

BBC article on their footy page now....."why is ronaldos man u return not on uktv?".

Give me a fcking break, as an unbiased news outlet(lol) there must be better things related to football to write about............please barcodes can you shut these pampering twats up on saturday.

I know alty is reffing and I know your manager is shit and I know you are shit(and backstabbing) and they will deffo get a pen should it be required, but would be funny as fck if you beat em or got a point.
You do realise 'Brucie' is in charge of said Toon?

the only saving grace is he is at the right club to get pens and free kicks
grealish the most fouled player at villa is now a cheat and diver at man city
& every undeserved soft pen he slots will be lauded like the Van Basten Euro 88 wonder volley by the moronic media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.