Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

And this is what happens when Pep opens his mouth about our support. It snowballs across the media and social media. It's not the first time he's done it.

D34069-A2-5-AF5-482-C-95-C8-244-CD12912-CB.png

Well said Kev, I love so much about Pep, but best sticking to what he's good (actually, brilliant) at.

Definitely wrong, much more than 38k; that's a Peter Swales figure for sure! I was there and before arrival I was expecting there to be row upon row of empty seats, but there were just a few clusters. The away section was almost completely empty, maybe 50 fans tops in there. I couldn't see CB 3 but I would estimate more 48k physically in attendance, and therein lies the answer, the digital system wasn't accurately logging the attendance.
Atmosphere was good throughout.
31... my mate who sits near the away fans counted them

the stadium was built for summer Athletics. Why do you think grounds of the past had stands who's roofs pointed down to the pitch. To keep the crowd sound at pitch level. Lets face it Scunthorpe in an FA cup match could drum up a better atmosphere than City, United and Liverpool if they still have the old ground. Liverpool's match atmosphere needs Gerry and the pacemakers to get an half hearted you'll never walk alone going.

The amount of shit i've had of bellends at work today is ridiculous. I'm not even arsed but this is all from our manager, who's supposed to fight for us.

Fucking poor show once again from the genius.

Was there last night easy 50k mate. I was surprised how busy it was and thought the singing section did a good job considering the amount of away fans.

Yeah looked a lot more than that to me too. Thought there was specific criteria on attendance reporting though

I personally feel pep is bang on the money and more than valid in his point.
He had produced a team that has been the best in this country for the last four years and he is trying to point out that other clubs have an atmosphere and attendance that gets them through games like this weekend when they may not be at their best.
He just wants the best chance of winning

He has the best chance of winning with the worlds most expensive squad. Maybe he should have played our top goalscorer in the position he became top goalscorer in instead of fucking about with the team once again.

Think the atmosphere is like being in a church or library at times .
Do the fans get behind the team like utd ,liverpool ,celtic & rangers fans do for home games , to be honest i don't think they do, city fans can be reserved at times for average games.
Think pepe is getting a tiny bit cheesed off with it & the empty seats will decide his next career move eventually .
What a load of bollocks. Definitely a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.