#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I like the cut of your jib sir.

The wider picture is he is weakening them as a team generally and they’re worse than last season… but is scoring the goals that are just about keeping Gollum in a job.

It’s paradoxical almost.

Beautiful stuff.
Yep. They chased Sancho for two years only to bench him when a new shiny toy came along. They've gone from being "favourites for the title" according to some pundits to just about staying in touch for 4th and just about getting beyond a pretty weak Champions League group that they should have sailed through. They were turning into a good team last season and the additions of Sancho and Varane nearly completed them - now they're playing garbage football and only seem to win games when Ronaldo pops up in the last minute.

Never gloat prior to a derby game, at either venue, because I’ve lived through too many years of derby grief!

I’ll take a 1-0 win right now, thank you very much!

These games have been a blight on Pep’s record, and they spoiled a party at our place that would have lived in our memories forever, so I take nothing for granted.

Our form is less than stellar, while they’re currently living under some lucky star brought from Italy with Ronaldo!

Losing does not bear thinking about, so just give me the 1-0 win now and I’ll thank you to high Heaven!

Never gloat prior to a derby game, at either venue, because I’ve lived through too many years of derby grief!

I’ll take a 1-0 win right now, thank you very much!

These games have been a blight on Pep’s record, and they spoiled a party at our place that would have lived in our memories forever, so I take nothing for granted.

Our form is less than stellar, while they’re currently living under some lucky star brought from Italy with Ronaldo!

Losing does not bear thinking about, so just give me the 1-0 win now and I’ll thank you to high Heaven!
Considering they are playing shite and have possibly the most gormless, clueless, useless manager in the premier league.....they are only 3 points behind possible the best manager in world football. Think on....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.