#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Never gloat prior to a derby game, at either venue, because I’ve lived through too many years of derby grief!

I’ll take a 1-0 win right now, thank you very much!

These games have been a blight on Pep’s record, and they spoiled a party at our place that would have lived in our memories forever, so I take nothing for granted.

Our form is less than stellar, while they’re currently living under some lucky star brought from Italy with Ronaldo!

Losing does not bear thinking about, so just give me the 1-0 win now and I’ll thank you to high Heaven!
1-0 win would be a huge win for us, regardless of the derby and occasion we simply can't afford to let Chelsea get further in front.

Realistically how many points will Chelsea drop this season? Not many in my humble opinion.

Never gloat prior to a derby game, at either venue, because I’ve lived through too many years of derby grief!

I’ll take a 1-0 win right now, thank you very much!

These games have been a blight on Pep’s record, and they spoiled a party at our place that would have lived in our memories forever, so I take nothing for granted.

Our form is less than stellar, while they’re currently living under some lucky star brought from Italy with Ronaldo!

Losing does not bear thinking about, so just give me the 1-0 win now and I’ll thank you to high Heaven!
100% this.

They are a poor side, but we have a habit of screwing up, and you can guarantee it won't be 11 against 11 with the PiGMOB running the show.

After the signings of Sancho & Varane , Fakeronaldo was the last piece of the jigsaw with the Rags nailed on to win the title with the second coming of CR7 , well that must be a 5,000 piece jigsaw the paperboy is putting together because they are a million miles away from even looking like a team capable of winning back to back games , never mind a tilt at the title
Our decision to let Fakeronaldo sign for the Rags and refuse his £500k a week demands has been a stroke of genius , he will score just enough goals to keep the paperboy in his job over his two year contract, things are looking up for the Save Our Ole campaign,

Considering they are playing shite and have possibly the most gormless, clueless, useless manager in the premier league.....they are only 3 points behind possible the best manager in world football. Think on....
We have played some difficult away games at Chelski , Dippers , Leicester the Rags most difficult game has been Leicester away and they bombed , if the Rags had the same difficult start to the season they would be 9 points behind.

Considering they are playing shite and have possibly the most gormless, clueless, useless manager in the premier league.....they are only 3 points behind possible the best manager in world football. Think on....
Exactly!

We THINK our shit doesn’t stink, but the table doesn’t lie!

Southampton at home: no goals
Palace at home: no goals
West Ham away….you get my drift!

We are playing some of the best possession play we have played in some time, but it CREATES a 10 man block, and we don’t seem to have an answer at the minute!

It only takes a deflection, scuffed shot, you name it, to force a team to come out, but tbh it takes 70-75 mins before they attempt it for the last 15-20 mins, when they throw on another attacker or two!

It why we are able to turn so many 1-0 into 3-0 with late goals. However, it’s also the reason we allow so many 1-0 to become draws late on, and suffer results we rarely see elsewhere.

Everyone knows City are the best FOOTBALLING team in the League by a country mile. We (Pep!) have changed English football FOREVER! However, that acknowledgement comes with it the implicit knowledge that must teams will come with a plan to thwart it in the last third! And, some of them end up being successful!

Indeed, the most successful of them are the ones who press US in our own half BEFORE collapsing into a 10 man block!

I take nothing for granted against any team, until we are TWO goals clear, and even then the third is what creates relief! I doubt we will be 3-0 up at The Swamp in furtherance of that relief allowing me to enjoy the game…so I’ll still take 1-0 now, please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.