United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your so called biggest fucking club in the whole world you get the best manager as all cost
united are not this so called big club they all think because the best managers don't want to go there simple

having to dig up somebody without any knowledge of premier league football speaks volumes of what type of club united are
ralf rangnick who. the brian horton of the blue side of manchester when he was picked as manager

The media coverage is bizarre. Surely the most positive slant you could possibly put on this move is that it is a big gamble. Whatever the tactical credentials of Ragnick he has zero track record of managing a major club let alone one owned by the Glazers, directed by Ed Woodward, with a bitter former manager lurking in the background. The odds are stacked against anyone coming in to turn things round.
The only chance United have got is if the Glazers sell-up and there is a total clear-out of the dead wood which is rife across all areas of the club from the dressing room to the boardroom. The club is rotten to the core.

True and thankfully likely to remain so for a long long time.

For context, he wouldn't be on the list for Everton or West Ham as things stand right now.

The whole structure of the club is crumbling, this week they erected another tent next to the carpark so their women's team can get changed.

How fucking insulting is that.

They have signs inside Carrington stating relevant and non-relevant personnel only, leaving loads of workers pissed off and lost 40 per cent of staff in some departments over the last 12 months.

The stadium is representative of the club as a whole.

Antiquated, tatty, trying to paint a false veneer to something which is long past its sell-by date.

They are done, they will never be back.

I expect not to see them win another league title in the next 30 years.

Good fucking riddance. I once said they are like a vampire, you need to open the curtains and get all the crucifixes out.

Even then, you need to make sure they are dead.

Man United will never die?

Do me a fucking favour, we have driven a stake through their rotten heart and not even a cosmetic transplant will bring them back to life.

Rest in Hell, it's supposedly a good resting place for a Red Devil.
They're creepy and they're cooky
They're really kinda spooky
The're altogether hooky
The raggies family.
Their ground is a museum
When teams they come to play em
They really are a screeum
The raggies family!

Needs work.

Gets coat...

It’s a marvellous plan. Appoint a guy for 6 months and, if he does really well, get rid. Equally, if he does really badly, put him upstairs to oversee the next bloke. It’s honestly like Swales is haunting them……

The other thing the rag infested media never seem to get is, even if this bloke is as good as the three currently at the top, he’s got to get past all 3 to win it. When we started challenging you had to finish in front if the rags. Now, you have to finish in front of us and one other to win it.
They’ll have to finish above all 3 (it’s also the problem the bar codes will have, should they stay up and then spend a few quid).

Seriously, who would want to manage the likes of Marial, Rashford, Sancho, Poobag, PR37.... (and all the other sulky mard arses in their squad), with their crumbling infrastructure and shite facilities?
Step forward the tactical supremo and coaching innovators that are Wayne Rooney and Steve Bruce.

if your so called biggest fucking club in the whole world you get the best manager as all cost
united are not this so called big club they all think because the best managers don't want to go there simple

having to dig up somebody without any knowledge of premier league football speaks volumes of what type of club united are
ralf rangnick who. the brian horton of the blue side of manchester when he was picked as manager

I have to say that in comparison with us in bygone years I was sort of feeling they were at the Phil Neal stage (when compared to Carrick) but if they're only at the Brian Horton stage with Alan Ball, Steve Coppell & Frank Clark to come, I'll take that.

It’s an interesting appointment but I think far from conclusive that it represents any significant move away from the way they have operated since Ferguson left the dugout.

Woodward and Ferguson have presided over a disastrous period since he retired as manager. Woodward knows nothing about football and Ferguson still thinks it’s the 90’s.

Many Rags are convinced RR is coming in as a DOF type who will completely restructure the football side of the club and modernize it. He does have some notable successes within Germany and clearly has more football knowledge than Darren Fletcher (lol) and the rest of the inbred “United DNA” set.

However I’d wager his 2 year consultancy is just that. A consultant, someone who gives input but has no real authority. I suspect they want him for his scouting knowledge and connections, but that the football structure will continue as is with Ferguson and other holdovers from the Ferguson era making the big calls.

I would guess in the summer the new manager will be either Poch or Rodgers and neither will be taking orders from a consultant who has been with the club for 6 months. Poch has already signalled he wants to be a traditional manager and given time to build a project. Rodgers is cut from the same cloth.

The enthusiasm on Ref Caf is mostly because many there realize their club is behind the times and they are desperate to be modernized but I think they are dreaming.

The incompetence of Woodward and Ole was bound to end eventually, but I don’t see this as being much more than a slight upgrade. They will continue to operate well below our standards.
I think Rodgers is nailed on....he's another would do anything for a bit of spotlight and would although perhaps not welcome bacon's involvement wouldn't allow his meddling to stop him taking the job.

They are more than a good manager away from mounting a credible title challenge.

A lot further away.

But so long as they generate £25m a year in management fees for the Glaser family, the deep rooted problems that exist in that club will not be addressed.

Roll on the announcement of their newest South East Asia Tractor partner.

The media hype over this so called “revolutionary manager” (that almost nobody has ever heard of) is the most delusional the Rag media mouth pieces have been in years.

It’s funny that none of them mention the fact that in the last few weeks
Barcelona
Spurs
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Norwich
Have all been looking for a new manager but not once as this guys name been mentioned.

Rangnick was linked very heavily with both Newcastle and Spurs.

www.nufcblog.co.uk/2021/10/10/why-ralf-rangnick-could-be-the-perfect-fit-for-newcastle-united-under-new-owners/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.