United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. But the Glazers have been looking to sell for a few years now and the collapse of the ESL plan will make them more desperate. The United cash-cow is still paying out for now but the Glazer family business model is based on "buying low, selling high" and they don't give a shit about English football or the community of Manchester. They will also come under more pressure in the USA from the IRS to start paying some taxes now that their close pal Donald Trump is off the scene. Fraudsters like the Glazers have to keep moving to survive.

We can only hope that the overall finances required to buy the shambles is too great to be viable for many.

Probably clutching at straws in my determination to see the rancid cunts fail again and again for evermore.

Waiting for somebody to post the YouTube video of 'Andy Tate - All part of the Masterplan'.

Hope not as I'm personally sick of seeing the ****'s ugly and stupid face again.

Actually I'm sick of seeing all the other cunts looking to make money from posting shit about the cunts who find their way onto this forum via YouTube , Twitter etc.

Cunts leeching off the biggest set of cunts in the world .

Sky doing their bit to assure the rag masses.....

Ralf Rangnick to Man Utd: How former Hoffenheim and RB Leipzig manager helped revolutionise German football.​

Sky doing their bit to assure the rag masses.....

Ralf Rangnick to Man Utd: How former Hoffenheim and RB Leipzig manager helped revolutionise German football.​

SLY wouldn't be able to help themselves - pathetic whoring of the fallen giants , sorry meant greatest team in the whole universe.TM

It’s over might aswell hand the rags the league & champions league. The great ragnorick is coming to town to bewitch us all with pressing football. All hail the reichstag red;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.