Man City TV Launched

Yep HDMI 2 socket at the side of your TV mate.

You press the source button on your main television remote to then use the arrow key to change across to HDMI. The main TV will be on HDMI 1.

Changing the output is just another way of saying changing the signal/channel over.

A bit like FM and AM radio frequencies for us who are old enough!

You press the source button again when you want to come out of HDMI 2 (firestick, etc) and select output HDMI 1 to move back to your main telly.

You press the source button on your main television remote to then use the arrow key to change across to HDMI. The main TV will be on HDMI 1.

Changing the output is just another way of saying changing the signal/channel over.

You press the source button again when you want to come out of HDMI 2 (firestick, etc) and select output HDMI 1 to move back to your main tellym
You can use Ethernet on your firestick too mate

Yep, forgot to mention that mate.

Not worth it for me as my nearest connection point is upstairs for the broadband hub.

You press the source button again when you want to come out of HDMI 2 (firestick, etc) and select output HDMI 1 to move back to your main telly.
Thanks th, I understand the set up but wondered why you stipulated socket 2.

My firestick arrived today all set up in 20 minutes and everything bang on. I should have listened to Kaz7, who told me weeks ago to just buy a firestick.
Its just so hard parting with money when your tight fisted. If anyone knows of any good free movie apps let me know please.

My firestick arrived today all set up in 20 minutes and everything bang on. I should have listened to Kaz7, who told me weeks ago to just buy a firestick.
Its just so hard parting with money when your tight fisted. If anyone knows of any good free movie apps let me know please.
Xhamster has some classic movies on it.

Wondering if anyone can help. I’ve downloaded the app on smart tv and phone and subscribed city plus. However, whenever I go onto the app on my tv it’s just stuck it won’t let me click anything or send me a pairing a code. On the app when I play a video I can’t cast to my tv either (it’s a Samsung). Any help?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.