Man City TV Launched

I’ve said this many times, but the content is substandard, to say the least.

Going off what the club put out to us and the world, you would think we were formed on Sunday 13th May 2012 at about 13:30. This app has nothing of our 118 years before that day.

This app could be brilliant. But there’s nothing really interesting on it and nothin at all about the history the club.

Our formation as a club; biography documentaries on our legends, Hall of Famers and beyond; trophy winning teams of 1904 34 37 56 68 69 70 76 or 2011; interesting stories about the club; interesting videos about the fans...

That brilliant Fight ’Til The End documentary was great but there should be a regular series of documentaries running through from 1894-present. They don’t even have to be expensively produced with fancy camera shots and graphics, but you could get a good hour documentary on this: http://www.manchesterorange.co.uk/History/st-marks-church-manchester-city-orange-order

...then the next one could focus on the Mercer-Allison years, then one on the topic of a really interesting talk I went to with Gary James on how Manchester became a football-mad city with City winning the 1904 FA Cup, then up to the whole story around Wardle-Thaksin-Sheikh ownership, then back to the era of Eric Brook and the Wilf Wild years, then up to the Royle and Keegan promotion years, documentaries about the stadiums we’ve played in, records we hold...

For the fee we should have All Or Nothing and Bluemoon Rising on there to watch when we want.

This would all have been great to watch during this pandemic, with no football to go to the club could have really kept our interest going... but, alas, there’s been nowt!

Anyone who gets this app can finish watching anything interesting in one evening and then all you’re doing is paying £1.99 a month to watch goals, highlights or full games.

Let’s say 100,000 people have this app worldwide, the club are earning nearly £2.4m a year to show us stuff we can mostly get on the normal website and the other stuff elsewhere online.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do they work mate? is it something else you have to sign up to and does it affect your normal tv, sorry I've no idea with this stuff.
Piece of piddle, As long as you have got rid of the TV you were renting from DER...
1604774372812.png
and got one of these
1604774550357.png
with these..
1604774657441.png
you're sorted, just have to register with amazon, free, pay City £1.99, and it's all Kushty...
1604774822591.png
Give us a shout and I'll sort it.

PS. it doesn't affect your TV.

Piece of piddle, As long as you have got rid of the TV you were renting from DER...
View attachment 5132
and got one of these
View attachment 5133
with these..
View attachment 5134
you're sorted, just have to register with amazon, free, pay City £1.99, and it's all Kushty...
View attachment 5135
Give us a shout and I'll sort it.

PS. it doesn't affect your TV.
I have the old version of the first tv mate with no hdmi plug in, No worries though I'll make a hole in the back myself and give it a try, cheers mate. Is the Windmill open?

The 4k firestick is great mate, have it for my own IPTV.

I know some of the lads say the latest fire TV cube is on a different level though.

More expensive, but also has ethenet option.

4k stick is great for HDMI2
You can use Ethernet on your firestick too mate

I thought it was shit from day one and made my thoughts clear here and to City. It seems it hasn't improved.
Like the old movie dogs, I think it should be taken round the back and shot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.