• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick scroll through BBC sport results today shows matches played,

1 PL game
50 % of Championship games (5)
100% SPL games (4)
Virtually all FA trophy games played!

Who knew being a PL player cames with such risks!

Some bullshit going on here, super tidal wave of Omicron or not.
I imagine the further down the pyramid you go the less testing is taking place.

I’d expect most if not all of the positive cases in the PL wouldn’t have been picked up without the mandatory testing, i.e they’re not overly ill with it this time round.

It's now match day, just under 14 hours to negotiate before ko.

Hope they don't test on a Sunday;-)

Newcastle can be a tricky place to go especially if they get the tails up - the Geordies are a mad bunch. Hopefully we get an early goal, kill the optimism of the home fans and we steamroller them like we did against Leeds. I'll take 1-0, as long as we win and maintain our winning run, that is all that matters. Come on City, one last push before Christmas!

If we get a win here, we are at an advantage and it puts us in a great position to go on and win the league.

game congestion for other clubs will be a huge problem especially for top 4 teams.

i was always confident playing Newcastle and used to throw a sneaky bet on aguero scoring as he used to score for fun against these.

2.0 I’m going for, Dias and sterling

Just been watching a geordie u tube chit chat preview. 2 middle to senior aged men, so not kids who get on my tits. Some dick live streams "City fans social distancing already". Not sure wtf the nobhead in question was on about as weve sold out their poxy allocation like we always do. Presenter ignored it, or so I thought, before the co-presenter then referred to it with, "I watched their last home game (Leeds) and there was nobody there! If we had their team and we're doing as well as them we'd be packing out an 80k stadium". This is the absolute bullshit were up against. I was there Tuesday and bar a few scattered missing in North Stand in the family stand (for a school week night game, wonder why) it was full. Must be the last 5-10 min when the early leavers do their thing giving a bad impression. Mind you the senile **** reckoned we had a poor record up there and they were in with a shout. Last 11 at theirs, W8 D2 L1. I hope we smash them.

Just been watching a geordie u tube chit chat preview. 2 middle to senior aged men, so not kids who get on my tits. Some dick live streams "City fans social distancing already". Not sure wtf the nobhead in question was on about as weve sold out their poxy allocation like we always do. Presenter ignored it, or so I thought, before the co-presenter then referred to it with, "I watched their last home game (Leeds) and there was nobody there! If we had their team and we're doing as well as them we'd be packing out an 80k stadium". This is the absolute bullshit were up against. I was there Tuesday and bar a few scattered missing in North Stand in the family stand (for a school week night game, wonder why) it was full. Must be the last 5-10 min when the early leavers do their thing giving a bad impression. Mind you the senile **** reckoned we had a poor record up there and they were in with a shout. Last 11 at theirs, W8 D2 L1. I hope we smash them.

The big blue shiny seats really stand out, solution is the for club to get the ticket pricing right or change the colour of the seats !

Cheap season tickets, fans will pick and choose their games.
Expensive match tickets won’t sell.

I know we're kind of in the same boat but this needs to be a smashing. With those other two clubs playing tomorrow we need to build up the goals against advantage. Newcastle is down and couldn't stay out of their own way against Liverpool. City need to be thinking about racking up another 7 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.