Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal seriously interested in signing him. Hope we don't miss out on him and Haaland. Can see us going back in for Kane next summer

If Arsenal can offload Aubameyang, he will go there I think. Arteta can make a case they are going to finish 4th and improve. He might prefer London to live in too.

I just think we are going to move for Haaland, or Kane. Both these players will immediately improve us.

I can see Aubameyang going to Newcastle though. He will keep them up and will become a hero there, as well as make a LOT of money.

Arsenal seriously interested in signing him. Hope we don't miss out on him and Haaland. Can see us going back in for Kane next summer
There's more chance of me spending an evening with Alison Brie than Vlahovic ending up at Arsenal. He's probably the second-most sought after striker in Europe at this time. Slimmest chance of it happening if Arsenal finish fourth but I reckon they'll stumble in the second half of the season.

I think vlahovic will hold out, has a good chance of being the second choice of a few teams that miss out on haaland. I think he’ll hold out till summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.