Liz Truss Resigns as PM

Didn’t she also hold a meeting at some swanky restaurant where it cost a fortune, even though she was told by advisers that there were far better alternatives?

Just shows how out of touch these people are and those who still have trust in them must be seeing something that I’d really be interesting in hearing.

Just out of interest, what are private government planes for if not for being used by government members for such trips (assuming it was a work related trip)? Couldn't they all use charter flights and therefore there is no need for such planes?
Which charter planes go to Oz regularly ? TUI? JET2? Private Government planes?
A thread on Liz F..ing Truss?
Or am l still asleep and having a weird dream?

Which charter planes go to Oz regularly ? TUI? JET2? Private Government planes?
A thread on Liz F..ing Truss?
Or am l still asleep and having a weird dream?
I think they mean a scheduled flight, say using BA or QANTAS.

On which she could have flown 1st class for £13,391

I think they mean a scheduled flight, say using BA or QANTAS.

On which she could have flown 1st class for £13,391
I thought the op was mixed up too. The flight might br RAF as well
I would think that first class air fare is reasonable but l suspect she will have a retinue with her as well.
But when she gets back she will be picked up by a much prized ministerial car but if you catch its number plate you will see it is a few years old and seemingly they keep costs down on such cars. It might be because of bullet proofing but it's seems they could update quite a few cars for one private flight to a conference.

Thick as shit absolute car crash of a specimen but would love to see her next Tory leader.

I thought the op was mixed up too. The flight might br RAF as well
I would think that first class air fare is reasonable but l suspect she will have a retinue with her as well.
But when she gets back she will be picked up by a much prized ministerial car but if you catch its number plate you will see it is a few years old and seemingly they keep costs down on such cars. It might be because of bullet proofing but it's seems they could update quite a few cars for one private flight to a conference.
Surely she could just get an Uber? Once again the Tory woman lords it over us while kids starve.

Last edited:
Whilst the folk of the UK are facing real hardship with rising food, fuel and energy prices this woman flies to Australia for an annual meeting using a private government plane at an estimated cost of half a million pounds.

She sees nothing wrong with what she did when with just normal planning she could easily have boarded a charter flight for the said annual meeting.

And this is a person who sees herself as a contender for the next Tory Leadership race.

Is she out of touch with reality or is she justified in spending public money in this way?

I personally think her extravagant use of tax payers money with scant regard for anybody but herself is unacceptable but what does everybody else think?

Boris Johnson treats us with contempt and he`s the leader of her party. Most politicians but maybe not all treat us with the same contempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.