FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

The competition rule is that the away team has the right to claim up to 15% of capacity should it want that many tickets. Based on Fulham's away following, that wasn't going to happen.
The 15% figure is subject to how segregation is set up and on police advice so isn't totally cast in stone. Arsenal have been criticised for allocating only around 6,000 tickets (10% of capacity) to visiting clubs for FA Cup ties at the Emirates but have got away with it based on local safety regulations. I think there may be one or two other guilty parties but names escape me.
The rags and Newcastle. Who also continue to get away with not offering pitch level seats to away fans, depite it being a PL rule, again on spurious ‘safety’ grounds

The competition rule is that the away team has the right to claim up to 15% of capacity should it want that many tickets. Based on Fulham's away following, that wasn't going to happen.
The 15% figure is subject to how segregation is set up and on police advice so isn't totally cast in stone. Arsenal have been criticised for allocating only around 6,000 tickets (10% of capacity) to visiting clubs for FA Cup ties at the Emirates but have got away with it based on local safety regulations. I think there may be one or two other guilty parties but names escape me..
Haha, great last sentence there.

Its"Come on you Whites"!!
Strange really,as I always think of Spurs as being the London club who play in white.
And it's not very PC to shout " Come on you Cottagers" in this day and age!!!
Remember reading a Fulham fan in LA had ‘Super Whites’ as his reg. All very innocent to anyone normal, but it was deemed racist.

The 15% figure is subject to how segregation is set up and on police advice so isn't totally cast in stone. Arsenal have been criticised for allocating only around 6,000 tickets (10% of capacity) to visiting clubs for FA Cup ties at the Emirates but have got away with it based on local safety regulations. I think there may be one or two other guilty parties but names escape me.

I am surprised you could not think of at least one more

ffs. i wont know if im working untill the day before and was going to buy my tickets the day before ....no way did i think they would sell out

I’ve been charged for my F&F cup tickets in East Level 2. We’re all in the cup scheme but I can’t work out the ticket prices & the official site gives no info now it’s a sell out. Can anyone tell me the cost of adult; Senior Citizen & child for that stand?
L2 block 203 is £20 adult and £10 if in Cup scheme - no idea about Senior Citizens

Should have charged 10 times the price. Idiotic to let a load of riff raff ordinary folk in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.