FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

The funny thing about Howson and those other idiots mocking us is that MUST, their own Supporters Trust, and the FSA are all in favour of cheaper prices and not compelling season ticket holders to buy cup tickets. They'd be delighted to see their own club follow suit, as they represent the true interests of proper match-going fans.

The only people Howson and that Republik of Mancunia (Mancunia - oh the irony) moron Patterson represent are themselves, as pathetic self-publicists and trolls.
It's very funny they are so upset about us selling out.Would love to be able to understand the psychology of that.

It's very funny they are so upset about us selling out.Would love to be able to understand the psychology of that.

Because they haven’t got any ammo to throw at us, it used to be we hadn’t won a trophy for 30 odd years. Then they suddenly decided to create a myth that 20,000 people turn up every home game, I’d never heard this at all until around 2011/12. Their existence of now self loathing at their current state whilst we play play at a level of football that they have never achieved in their club’s entire history is fucking delicious. Karma you raggy c@nts!

In 1975 I was in Piccadilly Station and was set on by a couple of Fulham fans on their way back from a game at Oldham who wanted my City scarf.

Just the point I was about to let go of it a tall black guy ( Fulham fan ) walked up and told them to leave me alone or he would twat them.

A few years ago I was watching a Fulham game on the Big Match revisited and in a crowd shot was sure I saw this fellah, he was so tall he stood above the rest.

Often wonder what hes doing now and if hes still going to Fulham.

In 1975 I was in Piccadilly Station and was set on by a couple of Fulham fans on their way back from a game at Oldham who wanted my City scarf.

Just the point I was about to let go of it a tall black guy ( Fulham fan ) walked up and told them to leave me alone or he would twat them.

A few years ago I was watching a Fulham game on the Big Match revisited and in a crowd shot was sure I saw this fellah, he was so tall he stood above the rest.

You were probably attacked by "Wolfie"Smith and Ken Mills of the Tooting Popular Front(TPF)!!
They were a pair of Fulham "Top Boys" back in the 70s!!!

Now theres an idea for a TV program, "Long lost football hooligans & heroes"
I remember trying to fight off a couple of rags in Alexandra park who wanted my scarf in the early 80s & some little old bloke wandered up & told us to pack it in which we all did straight away, all a bit odd really but I think he saved me from getting duffed up & I still have my old scarf in the attic.

Now theres an idea for a TV program, "Long lost football hooligans & heroes"
I remember trying to fight off a couple of rags in Alexandra park who wanted my scarf in the early 80s & some little old bloke wandered up & told us to pack it in which we all did straight away, all a bit odd really but I think he saved me from getting duffed up & I still have my old scarf in the attic.
Still got mine, go to games in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.