Bernardo Silva contract situation

Players committing to a club usually do so as much for their relationship with their manager (greedy bastards at other clubs look away now), than anything else don't they?
They will have spoken to the gaffer about his future plans for the team and his position as their boss surely.

Maybe I'm reading/hoping to much into this great news
Its a fare point you make and I tend to agree hope we are right.

Great news. People here said in the summer transfer thread that it is better if he wants to leave even if for 50m euros than keep an unhappy player. fuck that, I guess we got lucky nobody came around with an offer for him maybe Barca tried some bullshit loan offer but nothing acceptable.

This is a 100m+ pound player if Grealish is as well.

great player, super engine, not injury prone, works hard off the ball, top notch technique.
150M for me and I still wouldn't sell

Was it not his girlfriend/wife that wanted to leave Manchester that led to him wanting to go, or am I wrong in this ?
Covid was the culprit. Travel restrictions meant they could not see family. But as restrictions have eased and they have bought an apartment in town, family can now visit.
Looking promising.

Come on Bernie, you know you’d miss the yelling from the CBL when you’re anywhere near and especially when you take a throw in there! *rofl*
Of course that will be a deciding factor, we all know that. :-)
The fact that you are a superb player in the same class as our other Silva, David, has nothing to do with it! The fact that you are one of our best assets could maybe have something to do with it! :-)

Please, please, please, please sign ASAP Bernie, please.

Just get CFG to buy Benfica, promise him a job as an executive there when he retires as a blue and I'm sure we could get this wrapped up by the end of the week! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.