Bernardo Silva contract situation

What is being reported on twitter is 100m for the Dutch lad and 80m will be spent on Bernardo, a lot are also claiming Bernardo has informed City of his intention to leave
I can see a straight swap being a possibility. I can’t see City paying money for DeJong.

Besides that, hasn’t DeJong already agreed a boat load of mercenary money to play for the Rags?

Well Zinchenko is trending today, maybe we are just gonna have a different player every day until the end of the window, De Bruyne to Rochdale in mid July when they start running out of rumours

Well Zinchenko is trending today, maybe we are just gonna have a different player every day until the end of the window, De Bruyne to Rochdale in mid July when they start running out of rumours
Yes these rumours probably mostly express the wishes of the journalists or the other clubs. Lets see who will be gone in the end.

Players would be stupid leaving IMO. You won't find a better team anywhere, bar none, so leaving for Arsenal or West Ham is for me just a lack of ambition. And home sickness I don't understand either. A football player only has a career of a few years, so he needs to make the max out of it. Afterwards you can go home and stay there for the rest of your life. So squeeze your bum and deal with being away from mummy for a couple years.

Pep has always said that if a player is unhappy at the club then they can leave BUT the player has to bring a club with them that matches City's valuation otherwise you stay. Torres is an example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.