FA Cup Games 1/2 March '22

Lovely well done forest they will be right up for it when the red scousers come to the city ground can smell a possible upset on the cards ..
My brother is a forest ST holder. He knows what's coming...

A build up all about Hillsborough and the media demanding forest bend over out of respect.

Their hatred of Liverpool, the team and their fans is on another level.

Notts Police will be demanding it's an early Kick off.

A build up all about Hillsborough and the media demanding forest bend over out of respect.

Good hope the atmosphere is toxic towards the red scousers,be interesting to see whoever shows this game ITV or BBC will there be any mention of Hillsborough ..

Good hope the atmosphere is toxic towards the red scousers,be interesting to see whoever shows this game ITV or BBC will there be any mention of Hillsborough ..
He's just text me to say the songs have started and he's expecting the club to get a stadium ban for them singing them live on national tele.

They want payback.

I hope Klopp plays his kids expecting to piss it and has to bring on his big boys to try and save the match. Only to be met by Worrall snapping one in half. He's grown up as a red and knows how much it means to them.

He's just text me to say the songs have started and he's expecting the club to get a stadium ban for them singing them live on national tele.

They want payback.

I hope Klopp plays his kids expecting to piss it and has to bring on his big boys to try and save the match. Only to be met by Worrall snapping one in half. He's grown up as a red and knows how much it means to them.
I would say someone might have a word with klopp about the whole connection of the clubs in this fa cup tie,he may actually decide to play a stronger side,be interesting to see the red scousers fixtures just before and after this tie,hope forest bring some blood and thunder to this game,and a few scouse shithouses get the shits put up them on and off the pitch ..

Reactions: mat

Hasn't it been scheduled for 6pm on the Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.