FA Cup Games 1/2 March '22

Yep.

Nice of ITV to confirm that.

Gives Forest fans plenty of time to have a few shandies before welcoming scousers with open fists.
off topic slightly didn’t know these games had been scheduled already when is our game against Southampton then ..doh!it’s ok just seen it on the main forum ..

I wasn’t aware of this hatred from Forest towards Liverpool. Anyone care to elaborate?

Hillsborough mainly. Although the events at Heysel denying their best sqaud since the late 70s a few UEFA cup runs sticks in their craw too.

They were at Hillsborough as well on that tragic day and the narrative is very different from forest fans (including my foster brother and his mum and dad) of what occured.

I would say someone might have a word with klopp about the whole connection of the clubs in this fa cup tie,he may actually decide to play a stronger side,be interesting to see the red scousers fixtures just before and after this tie,hope forest bring some blood and thunder to this game,and a few scouse shithouses get the shits put up them on and off the pitch ..
If they go a goal down and are under pressure, the landmine triplets up front will go through an Olga Korbut tumbling routine aided by sympathetic officials. With zero condemnation from a jubilant media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.