United (H) - Post Match Thread

Watched the game in full again today, a few observations, particularly of the Sly tv coverage:-

The only times Tyler raised his voice was for their goal and Fred’s chance. He didn’t shout again cos they didn’t have any other chances. All our goals and chances were quiet or silence;

Pogba should have been booked for a blatant pull back on 6 mins

Fernandes lashes out at Grealish, Tyler rather than condemning it says “oh he can be Mr grumpy”

13th minute Maguire cleans out KDB for the first time, rat boy says “there’s not much in that”

15th minute rat boy says City are playing on the break

Foden wrestled to the ground by Maguire, rat boy “6 of one, half a dozen of the other”

They score, Tyler shouts and rat boy says “they deserved that they’ve played Damon well”

Tyler describes sancho’s celebration as understated as is the way for former players!

Rat boy for the second goal “Foden’s bit of skill ALMOST deserved a goal

Ratboy “quite often you come to this ground and the games are drab”

32 mins Sterling hasn’t scored in 43 games against united for liverpool and City

Maguire blatant push in the back on Foden mentioned by neither of them

Tyler at half time “united deserved a goal”

Start of second half Tyler “united have by far the most PL wi s in any team trailing at half time”

Foden out muscles wan bizz Tyler “the ref doesn’t blue”

Maguire wipes out KDB again, Michelle brandishes the fastest yellow card ever, not even a thought of a red

Kev free kick - Fernandes hid in the wall then turned his back on it, allowing the ball to get through

71 mins 3 1 up - Tyler says “City’s celebrations coujd be a bit premature”

Mahrez had a shot on target which was preceded by 51 passes over a nearly 3 minute spell, beautiful football, not mentioned by the twats

84th minute ratboy says “normally this is where a two footed lunge from a Manchester united comes in”, Tyler “maybe it’s because they can’t get close enough”, rat boy “well you’d think one of them would at least try”. Despicable

No agenda though

Was it Fernandes who was hiding behind the City wall ? You just saw his head popping having a look. I thought it was funny hiding behind our wall.
Anyone got any pictures of it ?

I’m sure it’ll have already been posted but forgive me. At 3-1: “Take a minute if you want to”. He was actually crying.

bwahahahaha......'if you need to have a minute, have a minute'.

If that was a Blue sat next to me breaking down at getting beat by the Rags I'd be taking the piss.

I thought he turned down the chance to stay rather than was released, was he not offered a good contract?
He was offered the biggest contract ever for a teenager (reportedly). His team of 5 (FIVE) advisors turned it down because City would not guarantee him minutes. So he just stopped turning up for last month or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.