United (H) - Post Match Thread

Ther
I don't think I have ever hated City but there have been many times I doubted my own sanity in continuing to support them.

My dad told me it was character building by supporting City, I think he underestimated the psychological effect it had on the older fan like myself.
There is a brilliant piece by Paul Morley talking about the difference between both sets of supporters. I would look for it and put it here but I don't know how. It should be easy to find though.

We'll never see his like again. I was mesmerised watching him in this game. Enjoy while we have him.
It was funny from the half way line in EL3. Somehow he just appeared in the centre circle, with some fans screaming "get back' etc. I looked to see if he was smoking a cigarette as he just ambled around around. He looked so relaxed l wouldn't have been surprised if he had laid a picnic and invited the liner and ball boys from our half.
But the message he sent out was the best. He quite clearly didn't give a fuck.for the rags.

I don't think I have ever hated City but there have been many times I doubted my own sanity in continuing to support them.

My dad told me it was character building by supporting City, I think he underestimated the psychological effect it had on the older fan like myself.
"And - which is more- you'll be a Man my son!" Rudyard Kipling. I grew up a Blue thanks to my dad. I thank my lucky stars every day. We have never had it so good but all the heartache made it even sweeter. I agree that it is character building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.