United (H) - Post Match Thread

Right now, it’s clear there are some toxic egos combining with some technically poor players and a “manager” who is lost.

They’re 3 top class players and a manager, who knows what he’s doing and is given the time and resources to do it, away from a Top 4 team and serious challenger.

Let’s not forget, Ole got them to 2nd!!!

Not a fan of gloating, but it is absolutely fantastic being a ChicagoBlue, so I can only imagine what it’s like to be a Manchester Blue these days?!

Had guys texting me from all over the world wanting to talk about the game!

BRILL-YANT!!

Last edited:
Right now, it’s clear there are some toxic egos combining with some technically poor players and a “manager” who is lost.

They’re 3 top class players and a manager, who knows what he’s doing and is given the time and resources to do it, away from a Top 4 team and serious challenger.

Not a fan of gloating, but it is absolutely fantastic being a ChicagoBlue, so I can only imagine what it’s like to be a Manchester Blue these days?!

BRILL-YANT!!
Ole got them second because of serious help from refs and var. They are light years from 3rd nevermind 1st.

BRILL-YANT!!
Not a fan of gloating either,but on this occasion,with certain friends and acquaintances.......i just felt it appropriate as,the gulf in quality,on and off the pitch,combined with the years of hurt inflicted while growing up,made it the ideal time and opportunity.

And for the record.......They don't handle disappointment and criticism very well,pmsl!

Not a fan of gloating either,but on this occasion,with certain friends and acquaintances.......i just felt it appropriate as,the gulf in quality,on and off the pitch,combined with the years of hurt inflicted while growing up,made it the ideal time and opportunity.

And for the record.......They don't handle disappointment and criticism very well,pmsl!
Your last line… they wont, its not what they signed up for

It’s not incompetence -it’s cheating. He’s Sky/PGMOLs company man par excellance and knew damn well if he gave that Penalty it was probably game over. Not only that Sky Utd would’ve probably ended up getting an embarrassing thrashing which would have a devastating effect on Subscriptions.

Sky themselves have expressed how important Utd Fan Subscribers are to the effect of a 20% fall in Subscriptions -basically since Utd have been shit. Whether it’s true who knows but the fact is the Paymasters of the EPL and PGMOL believe it.
I remember statements about how it's not good for the "brand" when the most popular team isn't doing well, despite it being a "sport " when City got investment and FFP was introduced. Strangely enough this wasn't implemented decades ago when the " history " twins got investment leading to their success. I also remember statements about how they don't want to see City running away with the title. It's almost as though United couldn’t compete and so Liverpool started to get the beneficial decisions that would help them challenge instead.

They are retreating fast. Yet another guy I know who has been a loud armchair scum fan since birth despite living only 20 miles from the swamp said to me yesterday ’……. the pandemic and the war in Ukraine has made me realise that football is unimportant. The game and players live in a bubble and it’s lost it’s soul.’

Irony and pathos a-plenty

Ha cocking ha

I’m the same. The only response I get is “20 times”. That’s all they have left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.