United (H) - Post Match Thread

Sunday night in the pub was sat with a few reds. Ok ok i know but they are pals.

one said us singing all the sings in the ground (tearing cockneys apart etc) over the speakers at the end and generally taking the piss was bitter and obsessive and a little disrespectful. I mentioned the above banner, he said that was just banter …..

oh how we laughed
I take it you told the dicks we sing that to all the London teams.

Had to post this as it shows them for what they are.

Gobshites, arrogant, big-headed, loud, shithouses, the list is endless.

The contrast of before and after is beautiful, not a peep from the mardarses coming out.

They really are a bunch of arrogant fuckwads aren't they. Long may they live in the shadow of the mighty blues and suffer as they look on as we play football they could only dream of.

Hark now hear the City sing.....

Had to post this as it shows them for what they are.

Gobshites, arrogant, big-headed, loud, shithouses, the list is endless.

The contrast of before and after is beautiful, not a peep from the mardarses coming out.

I hope every single one of those entitled shithouses suffers even more over the next decade than they already have in the one just gone. Plastic hard men and bullies when they have the numbers in their favour, fronting OAPs. Typical of the breed

Just watched the full 90 minutes again. Gets even funnier looking at it, Talk about being completely dismantled!
Took the piss completely out of the red bastards haha
Hope the fuckers rot absolute shower of bastards.
I can't stand Tottenham but I hope Spuds batter the cunts.
Same as, just watched it back for the first time on Sky, post match almost as hilarious as the second half

I hope every single one of those entitled shithouses suffers even more over the next decade than they already have in the one just gone. Plastic hard men and bullies when they have the numbers in their favour, fronting OAPs. Typical of the breed
All those twats in that video as the years went on..."Don't like football anymore". It's great that we have single handedly ruined football for them :) Whilst they are saying "I'm not arsed about football" deep down they are hurting like fuck!! Just like Rat Boy on Sky his mask falls off an awful lot, He's hurting like fuck hence why he was looking for a leg breaking tackle on Sunday.
It's killing them, A slow death...And it's perfect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.