FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Prob get a bit of stick for this post and it seems I only comment when we get to wembley but it really boils my p**s the fact that some of our fan base plain and simply can’t be arsed to go to a semi final against liverpool of all teams ?? If you can’t motivate your self to travel 4 hours to watch us play against our main rivals for silverware then what is the actual point ?? Same excuses every year bout how it shouldn’t be at Wembley , the cost blah blah?? We’ve not been at Wembley for 3 years now ? Why don’t people plan ahead knowing that towards the end of season we most likely be in finals or semi finals??? This should be what you support your team for ?? Days like this at Wembley ?? We used to dream of getting to Wembley ?? I understand some people can’t afford but most of the people I’ve seen say there not going is because they can’t be arsed , they will be the same people moaning they can’t get a ticket to the final should we get there !!! People moaning bout the cost , but will most likely spend Easter weekend on the piss anyway!! Get to Wembley and support the lads , these days won’t last forever !!! Rant over . No don’t get a bit of stick for this but ‍♂️
its actually cheaper than a home game if you get the free coach and 30 quid tickets

I will Hold my hands up if I am wrong here and maybe it’s different cos it’s a SF, but I deferred my ST, but I bought a ticket for the Fulham FA cup game, without having to buy a Cityzens card. I can’t go to the SF so not looked into it

the website states if tickets remain further criteria will be announced

Can anybody shed some light on this?
We (the wife and myself) deferred out season tickets this year and have around 7500 points.
When attempting to buy tickets for Wembley the "restricted sale" button is greyed out and does not work (meaning I am ineligible to purchase). But how can this be as according to the criteria Cityzen matchday members are eligible? So am I not currently a matchday member? In addition, season ticket holders can buy an additional 3 tickets and presumably pass them to someone who has never been to a City game in their life and yet I can't buy a ticket?!
Aint you got a mate with a current season ticket who would get them for you.

I will Hold my hands up if I am wrong here and maybe it’s different cos it’s a SF, but I deferred my ST, but I bought a ticket for the Fulham FA cup game, without having to buy a Cityzens card. I can’t go to the SF so not looked into it
Well that seems odd are you sure logged into the ticket site not the City app ticket buy tickets section ?

Prob get a bit of stick for this post and it seems I only comment when we get to wembley but it really boils my p**s the fact that some of our fan base plain and simply can’t be arsed to go to a semi final against liverpool of all teams ?? If you can’t motivate your self to travel 4 hours to watch us play against our main rivals for silverware then what is the actual point ?? Same excuses every year bout how it shouldn’t be at Wembley , the cost blah blah?? We’ve not been at Wembley for 3 years now ? Why don’t people plan ahead knowing that towards the end of season we most likely be in finals or semi finals??? This should be what you support your team for ?? Days like this at Wembley ?? We used to dream of getting to Wembley ?? I understand some people can’t afford but most of the people I’ve seen say there not going is because they can’t be arsed , they will be the same people moaning they can’t get a ticket to the final should we get there !!! People moaning bout the cost , but will most likely spend Easter weekend on the piss anyway!! Get to Wembley and support the lads , these days won’t last forever !!! Rant over . No don’t get a bit of stick for this but ‍♂️
I agree with a lot of your post but we were there in August v Leicester and also in March 2020 v Villa so not even close to not being there for 3 years.

25k is the following of a modest championship side not one that has had incredible investment for the last decade, has the best manager in the world, a squad the envy of europe and on the verge of a success in 3 competitions, accepted wembley is awkward, and we have been numerous times, but it's a poor effort if that is all we can muster.
Our fan base has changed so much less than 23 years ago thousands of us queued up for umpteen hours to get a ticket for a third division play off final and there sure weren't no free bleeding coaches.

We have approx 44000 season ticket holders, it appears a lot can't be bothered for whatever reason.
If we do sell out it will show how much our fan base has expanded outside of the normal match day going crew.

Can anybody shed some light on this?
We (the wife and myself) deferred out season tickets this year and have around 7500 points.
When attempting to buy tickets for Wembley the "restricted sale" button is greyed out and does not work (meaning I am ineligible to purchase). But how can this be as according to the criteria Cityzen matchday members are eligible? So am I not currently a matchday member? In addition, season ticket holders can buy an additional 3 tickets and presumably pass them to someone who has never been to a City game in their life and yet I can't buy a ticket?!
Should've deferred the marriage for a year and kept your own S/ T going;-)

Totally agree. Followed City since the 70's through the lows of the 80's & 90's. Not missed a Wembley match as I remember the bad times so aint going to miss the good times. I booked a holiday to Portugal before we got to the Semi final. Still told the wife me & my son are flying back from Faro into London on Sat morning then flying back 10pm at night & no I am not loaded, just loyal and the thought that some our 'fans' can't be arsed to get to Wembley on a Saturday afternoon to support the boys against the whining grief monkeys in a Semi Final suggests most are bunch of glory hunting JCL's . Support your to team or don't claim to be a supporter ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.