Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this will be a game to endure rather than enjoy given how Atletico tend to play away from home, especially in Europe
My thoughts too. I don't much like CL games at the best of times due to the incessant shithousery of players and the unnecessary pomposity of the whole competition, but this will be different level

My thoughts too. I don't much like CL games at the best of times due to the incessant shithousery of players and the unnecessary pomposity of the whole competition, but this will be different level
Refs who blow for anything, blues getting shifted for UEFA’s corporate freeloaders, daytrippers and tourists wandering about taking selfies and still trying to find their seats 20 minutes into the game. What’s not to like?….

DF17EBFC-A51E-49B4-B41D-3E259F9E0B21.jpeg

Has anyone’s wallet not been updated for this game yet? On my ticket page for this game it has a printer icon with a red cross on it and a calendar icon with a green tick on it. But my wallet is showing the next league game still.
Mine is the same

Confuse the cunts by playing them at their own game, retreat into a back 10 and see what they do about that.

Speaking to a rag last night, he said whatever you expect regarding the shithousing times it by a hundred.
The Rags are the biggest shithousery team in the PL, I wouldn't take any notice of a Rag at present, fuckin clueless.

They are wank and only where they are ( which is shit) because of dubious officiating and outrageous luck.

The Rags are the biggest shithousery team in the PL, I wouldn't take any notice of a Rag at present, fuckin clueless.

They are wank and only where they are ( which is shit) because of dubious officiating and outrageous luck.
Can still do us a massive favour by beating the Dippers ….with dubious officiating and outrageous luck. I’d take that.

Can still do us a massive favour by beating the Dippers ….with dubious officiating and outrageous luck. I’d take that.
Nil nil that.

As shit as the Rags are the Dippers have a massive inferiority complex with them, it's to do with who is the biggest. The Dippers will never win that one and they just can't handle it.

I'm not arsed, I'd rather be the best than the biggest and that we are.

Can we have a poll when the 1st one goes down for a 3 minute roll around faking injury or creates a furor out of a nothing tackle followed by handbags to break our rhythm with that short arsed overpaid snide **** on the sidelines jumping up and down complaining to the 4th official, pretending theres been an assault.
I'm going for minute 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.