Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Sometimes you think you couldn’t love this club anymore and then you get nights like tonight. That performance and to stand up to that level of thuggery was something else.

Honestly they were bordering on criminal and I was just waiting for them to break one of our lads legs. That **** Savic is unhinged and we should wipe that shitstain from the history of our club.
Felipe as well. These pricks are supposed to be professional. That was akin to Sunday league thuggery tonight and sanctions should follow.

City fans should have pride in that performance tonight and puff their chests out and walk with a swagger. If anyone ever questions the commitment or attitude of this side again or their bottle then take a look again at tonight.
All of them are the fucking men.

Now is the time that us as a fanbase give our all to this team as they deserve all that we can give.

Starts Saturday. It’s going to be a graft but come on city and up the fucking blues.
Great post and sums up what I feel. We got outplayed and outskilled second half but never outfought. Even though we barely played a pass second half, I could not have been prouder of the lads. They stood up and gave it all for the shirt and the prize. Don't think posters slagging off players, so and so was shit etc are being remotely fair.
This is big time football and sometimes it is actually just about heart and the other team are better as well as being utter shithouses.
Sadly though I feel the dippers semi is going to be tough given we have to win both the PL games next week. Everyone in the squad is going to have to give his all
Tonight, the whole back 4 plus Ederson were great but Nathan Ake- great cameo. He's truly one if us now -I fully trust him. Big UpTo Oleks getting in to protect Phil.
I sat so many years wondering what all this CL was about and now lickle old City in their 3rd semi
Once we win it this year, tonight will go down in folklore as the Battle of Wanda. Great to see all the blues there too.

forget all the shit that went on with them and their manager ? the city players manager coaches tea lady coach driver the cooks all take a BOW

11 man went to war
went to war for city
11 man and a baseball bat
went to war for city

10 men went to war
went to war for city
10 man and a baseball bat
went to war for city

Felipe absolutely smashed Phil in first 10 and then did same to de Bruyne 5 mins later. The first one wasn't a yellow, 2nd was. It was like he was given permission and the Kevin one may well have caused the injury.
Massive bravery from our lads tonight. Some poor performances but they all worked for it
First one wasn't a yellow, but should have been a red. If you get to see a replay you can tell he deliberately rams his arm into the back of Phil's head/neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.