Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

I’m not sure where else to post this, but Real Madrid plays this Wednesday and then their next game is against us, whereas we have to play on Saturday again. What a nightmare

I’m not sure where else to post this, but Real Madrid plays this Wednesday and then their next game is against us, whereas we have to play on Saturday again. What a nightmare
They've also (pretty much)wrapped up the title and will fully rest accordingly.

Still expect us to have enough to beat them as they'll be more open than Ath Madrid although they have a much better attack.

Either way what a couple games to look forward 2 :)

There’s nothing wrong with that, might give us a bit of momentum.

I didn’t know where else to post this, but Athletico released this anti bullying campaign where the “hero” is wearing a Savic shirt which is too funny.

“Sometimes the ‘cracks’(stars) are those who defend and not those who attack” LOL

I find the fine hilarious. Im glad tbh, it's a pittance to city and it just goes to show how utterly pathetic UEFA are. It's worth 12k to highlight it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.