Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Game should of been out of sight that first leg. I know everyone talked about how we went into the game last night with an advantage but the reality is over the two games we left them ‘alive’. We have to be ruthless.

We can blame referee, pep, substitutions and who ever else all we want. The truth is without complicating things is we dont and didnt take our chances in the home tie. game should have been put to bed there. not clinical enough. Yes we score plenty but at the same time how many do we miss. our own fault!!!!

If Cancelo had retained possession from the corner instead of launching into the box we’d b on cloud 9 now. Even Gundo signalled to him to keep calm. Next minute he panics instead of playing back to Ederson he launches it across goals into the stands. Lost his head.

Still can’t understand how we managed the final few minutes against Atletico yet yesterday our game management was brutal. We were so naive and looked shell shocked once they scored their first. No one took control of the team. We had to slow it down and kill their momentum but instead we panicked.

Think it was more to do with Madrid for 89mins we’re controlled never had a shot on target then that goal came we didn’t react

Massively the better team first leg. Better team tonight without being at our best. Never felt so low - worse than the relegations.

It's not though is it?

i take it that posts comparing how we feel today — and I feel like utter shit, believe it — to how Pulis felt in ’99, or how we felt in relegation seasons, are humorous?
Please tell me that they're sarcastic humour?

It's not though is it?
Yes, it's worse. With relegation you deserve to go down - crap results over the season. You finish in the Prem exactly where you deserve to finish. And with relegation you're always optimistic about coming back up - albeit for us we went down to the third tier. I was at Halifax/York etc. Believe me, last night was worse than all our previous nightmares combined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.